Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

Already a member? Sign In


Reply Anirudh
10:45 AM on July 3, 2016 
Jai hind
Can we get ncc syllabus to get extra information for A certificate examination. Now I am 2 year in ncc and attended an C.A.T.C. Please help me sir
Reply Sujit Kumar Jani
1:43 AM on May 25, 2016 
Jai Hind sir,
I M jr, Clerk, of 13(O)Bn NCC, Nabarangpur, requesting that if you have Multiple questions with answer bank about CIVIL AFFAIRS AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT. then pl send me a copy sir ........... make me grateful to you ever..........
Reply Dr Vamsidhar
2:31 AM on March 7, 2015 
A great site
Reply Harish kumar Ponna
12:30 AM on February 19, 2015 
Hi Sir This is Harish kumar P completed M.Sc Physics.Presently working as HR Recruiter.
Sir I completed NCC When I am In Degree With 'C' Certificate.
Sir I want To Join as NCC Tutor For Students in Open Enrolment.
Am i Elgible For it.
Please Help me.

Thanks & regards
Harish kumar P
Reply Sampurna
11:46 AM on January 28, 2015 
A lovely site, thank you for maintaining it!
Reply Abdul Faruk
11:33 PM on August 6, 2014 
Dear Sir,
I have passed HS exam in the year of 2011 with science . I get 73% marks,in PCM 79% marks. I am read in Coumper Science 3 rd year now. I also passed NCC 'B' certificate.
I want to join officer entry of Army, please send me informations.
8:36 AM on April 17, 2014 
I am under order of posting to 9 Andhra Girls Independent Coy NCC

You are requested to give me information of location of above unit for our necessary action please.
Reply ayyalaraaju
10:53 PM on October 22, 2013 
You must look for any school or college nearby which has NCC. Try to find out if there are some vacancies and you can join under 'Open Enrolment" through that school. It has to be less than 18 Km from your school or home. You can also apply to the NCC Gp Cdr for open enrolment.

Debjit Chakraborty says...
Hi Sir,

I want to join NCC West Bengal. I wear glasses & my school does not have NCC. Please help me with necessary details.

-Debjit Chakraborty
Reply ayyalaraaju
10:45 PM on October 22, 2013 
SUDHA says...
Hello Sir
I ,D Sai Sudha Cadet "A" Certified in 10 Andhra Girls Bn NCC,Guntur in the year 19-2001.I have lost my Certificate few months back.Please let me know the procedure to get the copy the certificate as i need that for my furter studies ..
Thanks In Advance .

Dear Sai Sudha, you can approach your NCC Bn, stating the facts of loss of your certificate and give an application for issue of new certificate. They will process your request, check up results for the corresponding year and issue you with a fresh certificate. It will take some time.
Reply c.bharath raju
5:28 AM on September 17, 2013 
guntur group has become a model by giving lot of information